This meeting is exclusively dedicated to Level III CFA Candidates and is an exclusive benefit of CFA Society Italy’s Members.
To know about the advantages of Junior Membership please click here.
The CFA Program environment is undergoing deep changes and is responding to how global testing and credentialing practices have recently evolved, also in recognition of the fact that the investment profession operates in a digital world.
Fabio Crosignani, CFA - Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst - Eurizon Capital SGR and Valentina Valdameri, CFA - Senior Business Development Manager - Legal&General Investment Management - will give all the necessary information to organize your study and be prepared for the online exam. Fabio and Valentina will also introduce you to CFA Society Italy.
This will be the occasion to meet other candidates and join a study group, supervised by CFA volunteers.
CFA Level III Exam Focus
- CFA Institute and CFA Society Italy - their mission and importance within the investment industry
- CFA Program Level III Curriculum - its structure and topics
- CFA Level III - Study plan
- CFA Level III Exam - the examination format
- Candidate support activities - offered by CFA Society Italy
Fabio Crosignani, CFA - Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst - Eurizon Capital SGR
Valentina Valdameri, CFA - Senior Business Development Manager - Legal&General Investment Management
CFA - Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst - Eurizon Capital SGR
Fabio Crosignani, CFA is a a Member and active volunteer of CFA Society Italy. He is Portfolio Manager and ESG Analyst at Eurizon Capital SGR since 2015. He started his career in 2008 as a Trading Engineering Consultant at IWBank S.p.A and became a risk manager in the same company. From 2011 to 2015 he worked as portfolio manager and fund selector at Banca Passadore & Co. Fabio graduated from University in Mathematics in 2008 and he is CFA Charterholder since 2017.
CFA - Senior Business Development Manager - Legal&General Investment Management
Valentina Valdameri is a Senior Business Development Manager at Legal&General Investment Management (LGIM) and a volunteer at CFA Society Italy. She joined LGIM in 2019 from Legg Mason Global Asset Management where she held the title of Business Development Manager for the Italian market, having joined the firm in 2014. She started her career in 2012 as client service officer for State Street Global Advisors. She graduated with a MSc in Business and Entreprise Law at Bocconi University in 2013. She is a CFA Charterholder since 2019.
- Registrations are closed.
- Places are limited. No waiting list is avilable.
- A kind reminder with instructions to connect to Zoom platform has been sent to all registered participants on 6 May.
- The event is usually held in Italian. Should you prefer the use of English please make a request at the beginning of the meeting.