22 May 2023
Collaborative Women in Investment Management (WIM) Initiative
A Global Alliance to Further Inclusion & Diversity
CFA Society Italy is proud to support the Collaborative Women In Investment Management (WIM) Initiative, a global alliance of CFA Societies, FPA Chapters and industry groups who have joined efforts to further our shared vision of inclusion and diversity in capitalism.
This collaboration includes about 90 supporting organizations across the US, Canada, Caribbean, EMEA and Latin America to demonstrate the commitment of the finance community to inclusion and diversity, and to support the advancement and development of female leaders of all backgrounds.
Together, Collaborative WIM and its supporting organizations have created a unique program to empower female professionals across all facets of the finance industry, to support the advancement and development of female leaders of all backgrounds, as well as to celebrate their accomplishments and to establish a broad-based community and share resources to promote our shared vision of inclusion, diversity and equity in capitalism.
The Board of Directors of Collaborative WIM initiative
Collaborative WIM was created as a grassroots campaign by finance practitioners and CFA society leaders across the US, to fill a need in our industry. They are:
- Sarah Yao Schutzman, CFA, Managing Partner, Providence Heights Capital Management LLC (on behalf of CFA Society Indianapolis WIM)
- Arielle Bittoni, CFA, Chief Wealth Strategist, Refresh Investments LLC (on behalf of CFA Society Los Angeles Women’s Member Community)
- Christine Tinker, CFA, Equity Portfolio Manager, Northern Trust Asset Management (on behalf of CFA Society Chicago Women’s Network)
- Victoria Prescott, CFA, Associate Director, Capital Markets & Investor Relations at Realty Income Corporation (on behalf of CFA Society San Diego Advocacy Committee)
- Regina Gaysina, Vice President, Municipal Finance at RBC Capital Markets (on behalf of CFA Society New Mexico Women’s Advisory Committee)